On course for Hispaniola & Southern Bahamas
See The First Warn Typhoon Core “Survival Guide”
***** ALWAYS CHECK & RE-CHECK THE MOST UP-TO-DATE CALCULATE & UPGRADES! *****
Likely neighborhood – Jax/NE Fl./SE Ga. impacts from“Fred” ACCORDING TO UP-TO-DATE ANTICIPATE:
* escalation in warm wetness later in weekend into early a few weeks
* several weighty artists of baths & t’storms Sunday/Mon./Tue.
* detached waterspouts & tornadoes
* some breezy
* little or no hurricane rush
* CONSULT BACK FOR CHANGES!!
The tough latitude trend inserted the NE Caribbean Tue. & was actually upgraded west of Puerto Rico to tropical violent storm “Fred” Tue. evening – the 6th known as blow of this Atlantic time & about 2 1/2 weeks in front of the avg. big date of Aug. 28th. The avg. day your very first hurricane, incidentally, try Aug. tenth. Elsa temporarily turned out to be a hurricane at the beginning of July. Continue reading